on 26 Oct 2021 9:29 AM

If you are looking for Kinserts, then you need Clinserts. The Kinsert brand does not exist.
It can be pronounced the same way, the "K" of Kinserts is replaced by "CL" to obtain Clinserts.
You can find the entire Clinserts (Kinserts) range in the catalog.
For all questions and requests about the Clinserts (Kinserts), please contact our team.